A prototype is a functional first draft or working model of a final product. However
You should realize that prototypes are raw, slow, and can be exceedingly difficult to work with in the beginning. They are the first form of a concept and can take a long time to fully develop into something fully functional and ready for production.
With no guarantee of future work this is charged at an hourly rate and at the end of the project the design concept is yours.
This is a product where you have a concept/idea and 1157Tactical designs and makes a product based on these ideas, The end result will be just like any other product you would buy from a shop.
Any and all design traits, templates and manufacturing processes are the sole property of 1157 Tactical.
SUBMITTING A FULL DESIGN
This will consist of a full step by step method of instruction detailing every element needed in order to build the end product this will include Material types sizes and specifications.
Terms and conditions
1. Custom projects and designs are the sole property of 1157 Tactical.
2. Any and all design traits, templates and manufacturing processes are the sole property of 1157 Tactical.
3. Any work done as "Prototyping" or "Design" performed under this agreement will be charged at an hourly rate shown below. Compensation will be required should the agreement be terminated prematurely regardless of a complete product.
4. Any submitted designs must be complete or a design contract must be completed before production.
5. Any materials/documents which have been provided by the customer will be returned promptly after the business possibility has been rejected or concluded.
6. This agreement may be terminated within 24hrs with prior written notice.
7. Independent development – The customer agrees to 1157 Tactical being the sole provider for this project.